ponedeljek, 3. september 2018

Alone... again

I think I wrote a lot about how people leave. I am suppose to get used to that. Maybe I have, but it is never easy. Sometimes people, who know or you think they know, how important they are to you stop giving a f*** about you. And life becomes even harder.
I try and be understanding. I mean, I know I am not something important or worth while, but it is always spectacular when someone wants to spend time with you. And you invest. Time, energy, love... and then they decide you are not worth their time anymore. It doesn't come as a surprise, but that still doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
And then you stand alone. Once again. Just hoping they will see you are worth their time. That you are worth to be in their life; that they might care.
Yeah like that ever happened...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar